A Solid Foundation
Frontiersmen share a ideological foundation where we hold to these three core principles: God, family, country.
#1 - God
A Frontiersman’s first priority is to God: the creator of all things; the grantor of all rights; the architect of history; and the author of our destiny. We believe in, and affirm the United States motto: In God We Trust. If an action, order, or situation would place the member in opposition to his/her loyalties to God, they are obligated to resist. A Frontiersman shall never be forced to act in such a manner that would contradict their personal religious tenets.
#2 - Family
Our second priority is to family: our loved ones; those whom we offer every defense; the benefactors of our endeavors; and the true core of society. We seek to strengthen our families, our friends, and our communities. As individuals and as a unit, we seek to provide defense against any force or situation that would bring harm to those we love. In everything we do, it is for the protection and strengthening of our families.
#3 - Country
The third priority is to country: the Constitution of the United States of America; the Bill of Rights; and our state Constitution. In these documents, our society and our way of life are enshrined. The Frontiersmen seek to preserve our nation at all costs; rejecting the tenants of globalization, socialism, communism, and anything else that undermines the ultimate sovereignty of our nation, its heritage and its laws.
Building Upon the Foundation
With a firm reliance upon our core foundation, we then focus on training, equipping, and preparing families to be self-sufficient and secure during a crisis. All members accumulate provisions & equipment; train; and establish logistical support to respond to any crisis within the entire Frontiersmen network. Working together to build a strong network where we are able to not only care for ourselves and our families, but to be our brother's keeper in his hour of need.
With that in mind, we strive to achieve these goals, and more, for every member and their family:
- Disseminate information to all members regarding threats that may impact their lives.
- Establish a nation-wide alternative communications system to alert members to danger.
- Develop alternative energy sources & methods to supply electricity during outages.
- Accumulate food & water provisions to support families during food shortages.
- Create, train, and equip a cohesive force to provide for our mutual defense.
- Instruct members in survival tactics vital to living “off the land”.
- Encourage our members to be self-sufficient during a crisis.
- Form a logistical structure to move people, equipment, and supplies as needed.
- Implement protocols to respond as a whole to dangers faced by any member.
- Educate all members to be vigilant against all threats to peace, liberty, and security.
NEXT: Our Approach →